Section 1. Introduction
Thank you for your interests in the website (“WEBSITE”) of Wellcare Co., Ltd. ("WELLCARE”). WELLCARE respects your privacy and is committed to comply with applicable data protection laws and to safeguard your personal data.
This Privacy Notice describes the way in which we collect, use and share personal data about you, how we safeguard your personal data and interact with third parties that may have access to your personal data and finally, how you can contact us in case of questions or requests. Your personal data will be collected, processed and used in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulation. By using this WEBSITE, you consent to our collection and use of your personal data as described in this Privacy Notice.
Section 2. Information about the collection of personal data
Personal data are data that identify you as an individual or relate to an identifiable individual. e.g. name, address, phone number, country, e-mail addresses, user behavior. Principally, you can visit the WEBSITE without providing any personal data. Most of our services do not require any form of registration. However, if you want to use certain services provided by our company via the WEBSITE, we may need to collect and process some of your personal data. As part of your interactions with us, we may collect your personal data as far as it is necessary to conduct our legitimate business interests, to comply with a legal obligation or as agreed by you.
Section 3. How we collect your personal data
This Website may collect personal data from or about you, through the interactions with electronic communications between you and WELLCARE. When you contact us by e-mail or through the WEBSITE online form, the personal data voluntarily provided by you will be stored by us. Such personal data include, but not limit to:
- e-mail address;
- country of residence;
- telephone number;
- postal code;
- address; and
- any other data you choose to share with us
You are free not to provide us with any personal data, however, it might mean you may not use some of our services.
Section 4. Cookies and log files
When you visit the WEBSITE, we will collect information that your browser transmits to our server through. a variety of methods. This information is useful for a number of reasons. For example, it may be required for basic functionality of our services or to help us get a better understanding of how you are using our services so that we can continue to provide the best experience possible.
We may collect information in the form of log files that record website activity and gather statistics about a user’s browsing habits. A log file is stored temporarily until it is automatically deleted. The information is collected without any action on your part. The collected information does not reveal personal details like your name or address. Personal data does not include information where your identity has been removed or is unknown.
Below is the list of personal information collected by this WEBSITE:
- Date and time of access
- Name and URL of file accessed
- IP Address
- Website from which the information was accessed (referrer URL)
- Device and browser used
- Your computer's operating system and the name of your access provider
- Display resolution
- Your geographic location
- How you interact with this site
Section 5. The purpose of the collection of your personal data
- To ensure a seamless connection to the WEBSITE can be established
- To ensure a convenient use of the WEBSITE
- To evaluate system security and stability
- To improve your experience with the WEBSITE
- To understand how you access and use the services on the WEBSITE to ensure technical functionality
- To answer your questions or enquiries and deal with your complaints
- To offer you support of our products and services
- To develop and improve our products and services
- To personalize the advertising you see online so that it is more relevant to you. For example, by providing customized, personalized, or localized content, recommendations, and advertising on or outside of the WEBSITE (including for third party products and services)
- To limit the number of times you see the advertisements
- To inform you about products, services or promotional offers, either directly or through one of our partners, that you might find interesting if you have chosen to receive these types of communication
- For other administrative purposes; for example, to inform you if you have been successful in any competitions or promotions or send a product to your home address
- For internal purposes, such as research, auditing or data analysis
- To conduct market research
- To comply with any court order, law or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request
We engage in these activities with your consent.
Section 6. Links to other websites
The WEBSITE contains links to other third-party websites. Please note that any of these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not assume any responsibility or liability for the privacy practices or the content of such websites.
Section 7. Disclosure of your personal data
We will not rent or sell your personal data in personally identifiable form to anyone. However, we may disclose your personal data to third parties as described below:
- Agents/Business partners : to process customer service enquiries, provide products and services to our customers on our behalf, such as distributors. We have contracts in place with these parties to ensure that personal data is processed based on our instructions and in compliance with this Privacy Notice and any other appropriate confidentiality and security measures. Our agents do not have any rights and are not allowed to use the personal information we share with them beyond what is necessary to assist us.
- Out IT support providers : to evaluate the usefulness of the WEBSITE and provide supports to us such as website and systems hosting, maintenance, software upgrades.
- Third party service providers : Your personal details may be shared with third party organizations we have contracted to provide services to us which include processing data - for example, to send you the emails you have signed up for. We will only use companies who can provide adequate safeguards to ensure your data is stored and handled securely.
- Advertisers and advertising networks : these parties sometimes require data to select and serve relevant advertisements to you and others. They can collect cookie data but this cannot be used to identify you personally. We may provide them with aggregate cookie information about our users with certain attributes (for example, we may inform them that 500 men aged under 30 have clicked on their advertisement on any given day). We may also use such aggregate information to help advertisers reach the kind of audience they want to target (for example, women in the UK who are interested in travel).
- Governmental authorities : if we are required to share your personal data to comply with applicable laws, court or other governmental regulations, or if such disclosure is otherwise necessary in support of any legal or criminal investigation or legal proceeding.
Section 8. Storage and/or transfer of your personal data
We will use commercially reasonable best efforts to keep your personal data confidential and secure. However, we cannot guarantee the absolute protection because security vulnerabilities are inherent in the online data transfers.
- People who can access your personal data. Your personal data will be processed by our authorized employees or agents of WELLCARE, on a need to know basis, depending on the specific purposes for which your personal data have been collected.
- Measures taken to secure your personal data. WELLCARE maintains reasonable safeguards to protect the confidentiality, security and integrity of your personal data. However, the transmission of information via the Internet is not completely secure. We cannot guarantee the security of the data transmission through the Internet and will not be responsible for any security breach beyond our reasonable control. If you become aware of any vulnerability of the Site, please let us know via email at email@example.com.
- Storage and transfer of your personal data. The storage and the processing of your personal data as described above may require that your personal data are temporarily or ultimately transferred/transmitted to, and/or stored at, a destination outside of your country of residence, notably Japan, U.S. and Ireland. WELLCARE will also may transfer your personal data to third parties in Section 6 located in countries which have different data protection standards to those which apply in the country of residence. In such cases, we will ensure that appropriate safeguards are in place to protect your personal data by implementing appropriate legal mechanisms.
Section 9. How long we will retain your personal data
Section 10. Your Right
You have the rights:
- to request information about your personal data that are processed by WELLCARE. Particularly, you may request information about the purposes of processing, category of personal data, categories of recipients to whom your personal data has been or will be disclosed, the planned duration of storage, the existence of a right to rectification, erasure, restriction of processing or objection, the right to lodge a complaint, the source of your personal data if we have not collected it, and about the existence of automated decision-making including profiling, and where applicable meaningful information about the details thereof;
- to delete, correct and /or revise the personal data about you stored by us;
- to limit the use, , disclosure and/or processing of your personal data;
- to data portability, to receive the personal data provided by you to us in a structured, established, and machine-readable format, or to request the transfer of the same to another controller;
- to revoke your consent to our processing activities of your personal data;
- to object, for reasons relating to your particular situation, to the use and/or processing of your personal data;
- to object to the processing of your personal data for advertising and data analysis purposes at any time; and
- to lodge a complaint to a supervisory authority. You can contact the supervisory authority in your usual place of residence or the registered place of our company for this purpose.
Please note that, in certain circumstances, WELLCARE may not be able to comply with your request for compliance with legal or contractual obligations, for reasons of the public interest and/or for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims. We may also be permitted by applicable laws to retain some of your personal data to satisfy our business needs.
To comply with your request, we sometimes need to request specific information from you to help us confirm your identity and ensure your right to access the personal data stored by us (or to exercise any of your other rights). This is another appropriate security measure to ensure that personal data is not disclosed to any person who has no right to receive it.
Usually you will not have to pay a fee to access your personal information (or to exercise any of the other rights). However, we are allowed under applicable laws to charge a reasonable fee if your request for access is clearly unfounded or excessive. Alternatively, we can refuse to comply with the request in such circumstances.
Section 11. Personal Data of Children
The WEBSITE is not intended for or targeted at children below the age of 18, and we do not knowingly or intentionally collect information about children below the age of 18. If you are under 18, please do not use any service provided by this WEBSITE, and do not provide any personal data to us. If you believe that we have collected information about a child below the age of 18, please contact us and we will remove that child’s personal data from our records immediately.
Section 12. Changes to Our Privacy Notice
You acknowledge that we may change, update or remove this Privacy Notice at our sole discretion. In this case, we will post revised versions of this Privacy Notice on this page. The revised Privacy Notice will apply only after its effective date. We encourage you to periodically review this page for the latest information on our privacy practices. Your continued use of our services following the positing of changes to the Privacy Notice will be deemed that you accept those changes.
Section 13. Data Controllers & Contact
To ask questions or make comments on this Privacy Notice and our privacy practices or to make a complaint about our compliance with applicable privacy laws, please contact us at Wellcare Co., Ltd., 16F, 738, Jhong Zheng Rd, Jhong He District, New Taipei City, 235, Taiwan. You may also contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or write to us at Wellcare Co., Ltd. a 16F, 738, Jhong Zheng Rd, Jhong He District, New Taipei City, 235, Taiwan.